Dr. Niaz Ahmed is a professional restorative and general dentist serving River Park and Rocky Hill. He’s always happy to accommodate dental emergencies and last-minute appointments for all his patients. Whether you choose to call ahead or walk in, the team at River Park Dental will be glad to see you.
A Dental Practice That’s Dedicated To Your Convenience!
We understand that it can be difficult for you to get the dental care you need. Taking time off work, let alone finding the time to schedule an appointment, can be challenging at most dental offices. That’s why we offer same-day appointments and flexible hours.
Dr. Ahmed is dedicated to your comfort and convenience, offering appointments on Saturdays and after work hours during the week. Call today, and be seen today! It’s just that simple. No run-around or exclusions.
Come To River Park Dental For Emergency Dentistry
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, it’s important that you get treatment as soon as you can, preferably within 12 hours. That’s why we offer emergency dentistry services to all patients, and will work our schedules to accommodate you. Feel free to walk-in to our office during regular hours, or give us a call at 860-785-8496 to let us know you’ll be coming.
What counts as a dental emergency? Quite a few things, such as:
- Damaged or missing dental work (failed crowns or fillings)
- Loose or missing teeth
- Chipped, cracked, or otherwise damaged teeth
- Impacted or bleeding teeth
- Serious toothaches and tooth infections
- Gum and soft tissue damage or bleeding
As a rule, if your condition is painful and uncomfortable, and you are not able to treat it at home, it counts as a dental emergency, and you should see Dr. Ahmed right away.
The Benefits Of Same-Day Dentistry
- Immediate care – Whether you have a severe toothache, or have experienced a dental injury, or simply need an oral exam and teeth cleaning, same-day appointments let you get the treatment you need without the wait!
- Convenience – Running errands, or have a few spare hours after work? Call us right away, and schedule a convenient dental appointment! You don’t have to wait weeks for your appointment, or deal with limited office hours.
- Get the right treatment right away – Getting the right treatment immediately can save you time and money. For example, an infected tooth can be treated with root canal therapy if the problem is caught in time. But if you have to wait for an appointment, your health may continue to decline, requiring the extraction and replacement of the tooth with a dental bridge or a dental implant. This is much more invasive and costly.
Come In For Your Dental Appointment in Rocky Hill, CT Today!
Why wait around for an appointment to become available? We always accept walk-ins and same day appointments at River Park Dental. Contact us at 860-785-8496 to schedule your appointment today, or just walk in to our office at 1111 Cromwell Ave Suite 203, Rocky Hill, CT 06067. We’re always accepting new patients at our dental practice, and we’d be happy to see you.